State Approval for Licensure & Certificate

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PowermanX590

Reaction score
Has anyone out there received a certificate and license number from their Board yet (Oct '10 PE test passers). I submitted all my required paperwork to the Arizona Board on January 5th and still haven't heard anything back. 69 days for results and 29 days so far for application approval....

Has anyone out there received a certificate and license number from their Board yet (Oct '10 PE test passers). I submitted all my required paperwork to the Arizona Board on January 5th and still haven't heard anything back. 69 days for results and 29 days so far for application approval....
You might try posing that question in the Arizona-specific thread to get feedback from others in Arizona. That or you could try contacting the Arizona board directly with your information.

Texas has, I got my stamp within a few days of passing notice, sent Texas Board a stamped form, and they sent me my cert a couple weeks ago.

Stamp sits in a drawer now gathering dust, and cert is at home sitting on my DVD player, waiting for me to get a frame... lol.

still waiting for the certificate here in washington state.

Only the id card with the pe number was received about 2 weeks ago.

:bananapowerslide:

Back