Stamp Vendor Recommendation (Particularly for Canadians)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DKS

Reaction score
Got my first US license (Michigan - March 22, 2019), so I had to order a stamp.

After getting quotes from several vendors (including the vendors recommended by others on this board) where international shipping was considered as part of the order, as my order was going to Canada (in some cases the quoted shipping cost was more than the stamp), I settled on Prostamps (https://prostamps.com/).

Great experience.  Electronic files (PDF, TIFF, and JPEG) were included with the physical (rubber) stamp purchase (a practice very uncommon with Canadian stamps) and were received by email in less than 24 hours after ordering.  Physical stamp was ready for shipment less than 24 hours after ordering and took two weeks to arrive via US Postal Service/Canada Post.  Prostamps was even generous enough to cut me a break on the shipping cost, charging less than actual cost.  The rubber stamp is of higher quality (much clearer impressions) than my Alberta stamp (which must be ordered through the Provincial regulator).

I will definitely consider Prostamps for any future stamp orders where I have a choice of vendor.

Latest posts

Back