SOUTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:deadhorse: :thumbs: = 133!
152. Thats awesome. Today I was in a Board, left out the word engineers not by accident, that had 0, ok, 1 with a post I did. No action. Just a sucker saying I wanted to put their Board down. How can I? It is already underground. What a shame. It is nice here. I will love or hate this place depending on my letter. Hell Oh Yeah to the passing guys and gals.

Shit! We've had a few people check in and no one has passed yet. Someone turn this streak around fast!
I think I may have given the wrong impression. I'll be taking it for the first time (hopefully only time) in October.

152. Thats awesome. Today I was in a Board, left out the word engineers not by accident, that had 0, ok, 1 with a post I did. No action. Just a sucker saying I wanted to put their Board down. How can I? It is already underground. What a shame. It is nice here. I will love or hate this place depending on my letter. Hell Oh Yeah to the passing guys and gals.
He used to be a pupil of ours, until he turned to evil. He was consumed by the dark side.

Back