SOUTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GTScott

(move this delete this..whatever..if you are using the state specific threads again this time around)

A coworker in SC is reporting that she has received her results (and passed!). Any other SC folks seeing results?

-GT

Last edited:
Very cool...while I am not waiting on results, the agony from waiting last time makes my stomach hurt for those of you who ARE waiting this time around.

Just to clarify, the individual in our SC office received her letter in the mail on Saturday.

In GA, I think I received my letter a week after the website showed it.

I just noticed that like 122 people are currently online, with the record high being today 130. People are definately anxious. Thank god things are starting to break loose.

EB has definately made itself into the ultimate source for PE information. WTG.

:(

I just noticed that like 122 people are currently online, with the record high being today 130. People are definately anxious. Thank god things are starting to break loose.EB has definately made itself into the ultimate source for PE information. WTG.

:(
Its says 131 people, new record! :multiplespotting:

Congrats to the SC folks for getting their results out first.

I suggest a simple ranking of each States' PE board on how quickly they get the results out.

A friend of mine in SC got his results Saturday, we'll be sitting together in October

Well, generally those who passed wouldn't consider this posting on this forum as their first priority. They will be calling up friends and family and others and celebrating mostly.

Shit! We've had a few people check in and no one has passed yet. Someone turn this streak around fast!

Just looked at ELSES and they list SC as their mailing address so I would hope they would get theirs first. Mail has made it to Ohio as shown on another thread.

It sucks being in Washington State. Takes mail days to reach the west coast. :appl:

Just look on the bright side. Apparently it takes another month to reach California... so what's a few extra days between 'States'.

It sucks being in Washington State. Takes mail days to reach the west coast. :appl:

Well, generally those who passed wouldn't consider this posting on this forum as their first priority. They will be calling up friends and family and others and celebrating mostly.
No way. If you've been posting on this place and waiting it out with everyone else, it would be one of the first things you do.

n00b.jpg

Back