South Carolina PE Results October 2012

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, things could be worse....

/>http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/people-who-are-having-a-worse-day-than-you

Did this thread really need bumped? It couldnt have been more than 1/4 of the way down the page. If you havent been following along all the threads about results being released are people totally dicking around with those who are waiting. Nobody has any concrete information about the exact date or time of release for any state right now.
If you look at all the dates (previous years) from the date of the exam to the day the results were released...it would correspond to between 12/12 to 12/14.

If you look at all the dates (previous years) from the time the FE exam results were released to when the PE results were released...it would correspond to 12/12 to 12/14.

So no I don't know the exact date - but I do have a good idea of when it might be...pretty concrete if you ask me.

Truth is...I don't remember inviting you to my thread...LOL :banhim:

J/K...good luck...I failed last year...have a feeling I will be there in April

:wave2:

Soooo....it looks like the results will be released via an email from NCEES between Wednesday and Friday of this week (12/12/12 to 12/14/12)!

:beat:

How do you think you did?

Update your post once you receive your results!

:wave2:

SC results are out!

Looks like my dates were right on the money...on a sad note - See you guys in April :beat:

Back