Sometimes you just need to scream!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they should give her more oxys to shut her up. 

It's a good thing to schedule the screening in the morning because you can't eat anything before hand.  I don't recall if my wife hung around the hospital for the whole time or if she left and came back when I was finished.  The anticipation was the worst.  Is this his first rodeo or is  this a repeat performance?

Repeat. Everything is fine.

I've had a couple and the prep is the worst part. Violent cleansing process!

Glad to hear everything is fine.  I’m due for a repeat soon too.  PITA. ;)

Update: my mom sucks and scared the hell out of me for no reason. Apparently my doggo got pine needles in his eye from their Xmas tree and has an infection. He’s on antibiotics for the next two weeks and will be fine. Way to shave a few years off my life, mom. 

Update #2: my mom isn’t THAT bad because she’s going to go to Atlanta with me if the colts get to the super bowl.

Hi friends. So I’m officially moving to a new place so that squirrel can fuck off.

edit: this is not the thread where i originally posted about the demon squirrel and landlord situation. My b.
I hope you got a good deal on the new place and it's more convenient for you.  Your landlord is an idiot for not jum[ping on the problem immediately as she's gonna have to do something about it now.  I can't imagine anyone wanting to move into a place with that annoyance there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you got a good deal on the new place and it's more convenient for you.  Your landlord is an idiot for not jum[ping on the problem immediately as she's gonna have to do something about it now.  I can't imagine anyone wanting to move into a place with that annoyance there.
her landlord actually wanted to move back into the place bc their other plans fell through so she was hoping vee would move out. shady lady. but she's paying moving expenses and i hope vee is having a moving company pack and unpack for her bc that's bullllllllll

we got our first snow storm of the season this weekend followed by really cold temperatures.  I took the cover off of the snowblower and started it up on Saturday in anticipation of the snowstorm which went from sat night through Sun AM.  Clearing the snow from in back of the house and machine seems to be having some difficulty.  I bring it around to put some more gas in it and Mrs MA says "what did you run over with the snowblower?"  I look in the auger and there's the nylon cover all wound up in the auger.  Fck!  Spent about wo hours in the frickin cold cutting the damn thing out of the auger.  Luckily no damage beyond losing a shear pin (and I had a replacement), but what a royal PITA getting the damn thing out.  I picked at it with a razor knife until I got down to where it was wound tightly, then I cut through the nylon with a hacksaw.  I hate when i do stupid things like that.

Back