Sometimes you just need to scream!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so over today.  I will spare everyone the rant but I feel like I will implode with one more stupid email.
don't implode.  If you're going to end it might as well explode and make a mess for the bastards to clean up.

Are they going butt spelunking on him?  I hope the screening comes out that all is good.  Medical waiting rooms are supposed tio be quiet.  Tell them to shut up and read a magazine.

Yes - butthole boroscope.

The waiting room has calmed down now. There is an older lady who was on the gurney in the curtained area next to my husband who told everyone that she failed an EKG last week. We could overhear her conversations with nurses. They were asking if she had taken necessary meds this morning. She said yes and had also taken a pain pill - oxycodone that she takes 4 times daily! She and her husband were the loudest ones in the waiting room earlier. He did not go back to wait with her until she was taken into OR. That woman is crazy. Every nurse that walk near her got the story about failing the EKG. I don't think you can fail an EKG. 

Yes - butthole boroscope.

The waiting room has calmed down now. There is an older lady who was on the gurney in the curtained area next to my husband who told everyone that she failed an EKG last week. We could overhear her conversations with nurses. They were asking if she had taken necessary meds this morning. She said yes and had also taken a pain pill - oxycodone that she takes 4 times daily! She and her husband were the loudest ones in the waiting room earlier. He did not go back to wait with her until she was taken into OR. That woman is crazy. Every nurse that walk near her got the story about failing the EKG. I don't think you can fail an EKG. 
I mean, I think you can...but I feel like that means you're dead?

Back