Sometimes you just need to scream!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Hockey is kind of the red headed stepchild of the 4 major sports here. I was surprised how into the Bruins folks are here during their run. I've liked all the college games I've been to, but have never really gottten into following it.

Last edited by a moderator:
college hockey is great!!!

Sorry but I have to root for vancuver...they knocked my Blackhawks out of the playoffs, so I'd rather the team that knocked us out be the champs so I don't feel as sad about it

Damn, crap *^&&*^&%$^%$^&%U&^*!

F'in Burrows should've been suspended and now he's the hero of game two. B's are in deep $h!t. It's hard to bounce back from an emotional loss, it's even tougher when there's controversy. We'll see if they have anything left in the tank for game 3. If they don't come out and blowout VC, it may be another 21 years before they get back.

As for the traitorous citizens. Why would you not root on a US born goaltender?

Never root for the team that beat you. That's always been my motto.

B's are in deep $h!t. It's hard to bounce back from an emotional loss, it's even tougher when there's controversy. We'll see if they have anything left in the tank for game 3. If they don't come out and blowout VC, it may be another 21 years before they get back.
[SIZE=14pt]8-1[/SIZE] I guess we're back on track!!!!!

Go B's!!!!

Let's hope they're not still celebrating when the puck drops tomorrow night.

This game is a blowout, but watching all of these fights at the end of the game is fun as hell. The Bruins goalie even got in on the action because a Canuck knocked the stick out of his hand.

what channel are the games on? I've flipped through the tv guide through the cable box and I haven't seen any of them. Are they on versus or NHL network or something?

that would be cool. but then it is up to the local NBC channel to decide if they want to show it. We are in an area that gets two local NBCs and they are known to play different content.

Hockey can't be divided into to USA vs foreign, unless it is during the olympics where everyone goes back to their hoem country, even though the teams are in US cities. How many of the Bruins players are american? Chicago's stanley cup team only had 6 americans on it.

Back