Sometimes you just need to scream!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel as if I have been lied to my entire life...
I had always thought that I was a Pices only to find out that new research has shown that I am an aquarius.

I don't want to be an aquarius...
My wife is huge into this stuff. Funny part is that she is this "new" 13th sign. Part that makes it wierd is that this is the symbol for her "new" sign:

ophiuchus-symbol.jpg

Here's a tattoo she got back in 2009 (yes, she's a nurse):

IMG_2126.jpg

She took this to mean ALOT more than just coincidence. Wierdo.

apparently I don't get out much because I haven't heard anything about these new "signs". What's going on? Should I care? Do I get any extra vacation days because of this?

Dex:

Is that her entire back? Wow, she must really love being a nurse.

Dude, that Baltimore Sun article talks about kids going home to save money. Most have jobs and can sustain a life on their own, they're just saving money by living with mom and dad. I didn't have a job lined up after I graduated and moved home because I wanted a month or two off regardless. Ended up getting a job a month after graduation, but STILL remained home for that second month.

You're portraying this 80% number as 80% of college graduates are destitute and hopeless and are sucking down ma and pa's hard-earned income or retirement. Woe is the 80% stack. In reality, those d&h are a much LESS percentage than that presented.

People around where i work don't kno0w how to drive!!!!!!!! 31 cars off the road this morning on my way to work, all but 3 were in the county of my employer.

I had always thought that I was a Pices only to find out that new research has shown that I am an aquarius.

My wife is huge into this stuff. Funny part is that she is this "new" 13th sign. Part that makes it wierd is that this is the symbol for her "new" sign:

ophiuchus-symbol.jpg

IMG_2126.jpg

That looks seriously painful. It looks like she can pull of the Kat Von D look though.....

ophiuchus-symbol.jpg

IMG_2126.jpg

From the mythology class I took in college, the double snake actually has a death connotation, and the medical field has been using it incorrectly for a very long time. The staff of Apollo (god of healing) was a single serpant.

Dex:Is that her entire back? Wow, she must really love being a nurse.
Its her left side. Top of it is just below her bra and the bottom is about an inch above her jeans. She wants to get a nurse pin-up about the same size for her right side.

And yes, she really loves her job.

Dex:Is that her entire back? Wow, she must really love being a nurse.
Its her left side. Top of it is just below her bra and the bottom is about an inch above her jeans. She wants to get a nurse pin-up about the same size for her right side.

And yes, she really loves her job.
Good for her, wish I was that happy with my chosen profession.

GYAAAHHHH!!!!!!

Dude in the cubicle next to me is clipping his fingernails at 8:30 in the morning. Why not just take an ice pick and jam it in my spine?!?!

And how many $@#^% fingernails do you have? The snip-snip-snipping has been going on five minutes! ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!

Do your personal grooming at HOME, @$$#0L&!

^Sorry about that. It's just that the clipper I keep at work is so much nicer than the one at home. Plus, the one at home gets used on.... toes..... and I don't want that touching my fingernails.

Maybe he's keeping a ferret under his desk and he was clipping the ferret's nails. :bananapowerslide:

Back