Sometimes you just need to scream!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Denver metro area is very Democratic, whereas the rest of the state is primarily Republican. As a state, the electoral college leans very much to the D side.
I'm in NY and it is pretty similar. The NYC metro area, which makes up most of the population, is as blue as the sky while the remainder tends to lean Republican. They don't bother campaigning here other than for funds since they know how the state will vote.

I would like to live in a swing state sometime to see what it's like to have both parties pandering for your vote. FL, OH, NC, WI, etc.

The Denver metro area is very Democratic, whereas the rest of the state is primarily Republican. As a state, the electoral college leans very much to the D side.
I'm in NY and it is pretty similar. The NYC metro area, which makes up most of the population, is as blue as the sky while the remainder tends to lean Republican. They don't bother campaigning here other than for funds since they know how the state will vote.

I would like to live in a swing state sometime to see what it's like to have both parties pandering for your vote. FL, OH, NC, WI, etc.
you just like using the word "pandering"

you just like using the word "pandering"
Does it have anything to do with pander bears?

LOL. Check out the second Google image search result for "Pander Bears"

HFS...literally someone shit themselves on the way to the bathroom. there are poop footprints in the carpet and all over the bathroom floor. The entire floor smells like shit now...had to go outside for a bit for fresh air.

HFS...literally someone shit themselves on the way to the bathroom. there are poop footprints in the carpet and all over the bathroom floor. The entire floor smells like shit now...had to go outside for a bit for fresh air.
Are you serious?!! OMG! Do the footprints lead to the men's or women's restroom?

That's f'n hilarious!!
no. that's f'n gross. Did someone just step in dogshit and track it aorund or was someone sprinting in?

That's f'n hilarious!!
no. that's f'n gross. Did someone just step in dogshit and track it aorund or was someone sprinting in?
Too much to just be tracking dog shit. There was a good 10 ft worth of poo prints just to the bathroom outer door.

That's f'n hilarious!!
Yes, it is f'n gross, but my first response was laughing. Of course, if it happened in my office it would be different.

That's f'n hilarious!!
Yes, it is f'n gross, but my first response was laughing. Of course, if it happened in my office it would be different.
I didn't say I wasn't laughing. It's just nasty.

Too much to just be tracking dog shit. There was a good 10 ft worth of poo prints just to the bathroom outer door.
So did this person make it out of the office anonymously? or are they forced to quit because they just can't show their face in that office ever again.

Back