So, they dropped the bomb on us last week...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In a dark humor sort of way, it is funny.
I guess it does give the old salary history a bump .

Nobody else seems to be taking all this as well as I am. That or maybe my jokes aren't that funny.

Someone asked me what my plan was, and I told them Plan A was to find something local, Plan 2 is to find something in Mobile, and Plan C is to show up with 5 gallons of diesel and a blow torch. That never gets any laughs.

Nobody else seems to be taking all this as well as I am. That or maybe my jokes aren't that funny.

Someone asked me what my plan was, and I told them Plan A was to find something local, Plan 2 is to find something in Mobile, and Plan C is to show up with 5 gallons of diesel and a blow torch. That never gets any laughs.

Just tell them that they took your stapler.

Not to encourage you or anything, but just FYI, diesel can be traced to a certain station...butane can't.

So said my IC engines instructor who refused to explain how he knew this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back