So, Registration closes tomorrow

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goofychallenge

Reaction score
Does anyone have an idea how long it typically takes to process the CA PE application? I sent my stuff in but haven't heard back, and the deadline is supposed to be tomorrow.

Just checking.

Does anyone have an idea how long it typically takes to process the CA PE application? I sent my stuff in but haven't heard back, and the deadline is supposed to be tomorrow.
Just checking.
You will hear back from NCEES (email) like 3 weeks before the test only...Before NCEES, it was even worse - I got the green to take the test only few days before the test. Call the Board and keep asking the status, they are notorious for keeping you in the dark.

I had a friend find out he didn't have enough experience to take the test two weeks before the actual test. The problem was he'd already dropped $1000 to take a prep class and buy all the books.

It's basically criminal but you need to study for months ahead of the test without knowing if you're even eligible to take it.

Back