So did everyone survive the weekend?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wore out. I put out about 4.5 yards of mulch this weekend as well as the general yard work, and I'm paying for it right now.

sounds about like my weekend... I spent a few hours yesterday digging around the 2 trees in my front yard... about 2ft out in all directions and about 12 inches down... that's a frustrating dig... I have a guy coming to cut both tree down (both are maples that have been hacked back for the last 50+ years and are starting to rot in the limbs and top of the trunk), and he told me that it'd cost me $100 less to do the digging myself... at least this way I won't have stumps to mow around/over.... I guess he doesn't have a stump grinder... so cutting the beasts out is the only other option...

I worked on the bathroom remodel a little more this weekend... 99.8% done... it's just that last 0.2% that's killing me... The only thing I have left is the flooring transitions (tile to old wood floor.... and tile to carpet)... I trimmed out the window this weekend, and hung the cellular shade... so if I can just finish those transitions, I can finally (after 5 months) say "DONE"

that reminds me... I do need to mow... *sigh* maybe tomorrow night

Last edited by a moderator:
Atleast ya'll got to work outside. I was inside painting way to much this weekend. I don't mind working on walls, but painting door panels that are framing large window panes is annoying. Specifically when you are going back and having to scrape off the paint that got onto the glass.

Back