Six Minute Solutions

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bman

Reaction score
Does anyone think there would be a benefit to doing the depth problems in the T&F and MD if I am taking the HVAC depth? I finished the SMS for the HVAC and plan to do the morning breadth problems in the other two books, but not sure if I should bother struggling through the depth problems or just spending more time focusing on HVAC since that's my depth... Thoughts?

If you've time for it then definitely do it. My depth is MD but I am about to be done w/HVAC SMS and I also finished Fluids (both breadth and depth) ....and I can say that I feel a lot better than before doing SMS for these. True that sometime its frustrating because of not having all the references and missing a few equations but MERM is not bad for these two and I believe I will be okay with it for HVAC and Fluids.

I think its worth it if you have the time. The more practice you have, the better you'll do come exam time. i ended up going through all 3 6 minute solutions books.

Sounds like its worth the effort, pretty sure I have the time. I plan on going through the HVAC SMS again as well to make sure that I am as comfortable as possible with those questions. Three weeks to go.....

Back