Six Minute Solution - Transportation Depth

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4237ft

Reaction score
For those of you preparing for the transportation depth, have you used the Six Minute Solution - Transpo book? Do you like? Recommendation for other study resources?

Thanks!

For those of you preparing for the transportation depth, have you used the Six Minute Solution - Transpo book? Do you like? Recommendation for other study resources?

Thanks!

How about those who have already prepared? ;) There is no reason not to recommend the 6MS Transpo book. However, just to give you a head's-up, in my personal opinion, most of the problems take more (sometimes way more) than 6 mins. But more problems/practice is never a bad thing. Just don't feel bad about yourself (like I did!) when/if you can't complete most questions in 6 mins. Also, keep in mind that the Transpo exam references have been updated recently (ex. HCM 2000 --> HCM 2010) and I am not sure if the 6MS has caught up yet? For other references, see the sticky at the top of this subforum. Good luck.

Thanks!

How about those who have already prepared? ;) There is no reason not to recommend the 6MS Transpo book. However, just to give you a head's-up, in my personal opinion, most of the problems take more (sometimes way more) than 6 mins. But more problems/practice is never a bad thing. Just don't feel bad about yourself (like I did!) when/if you can't complete most questions in 6 mins. Also, keep in mind that the Transpo exam references have been updated recently (ex. HCM 2000 --> HCM 2010) and I am not sure if the 6MS has caught up yet? For other references, see the sticky at the top of this subforum. Good luck.

Great, thanks for the input.

Yeah, I don't think the 6MS is up to date with the new refs yet....I've been holding off buying this, hoping for an update.

Back