• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling CA Survey and Seismic Exam Study Material

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cb56789

Reaction score
Selling the following books I used to pass both the CA survey and seismic exams:

1. Civil Surveying Review Workshop by Reza Mahallati, 2022. Condition: like new. No markings on any pages. $100

IMG_6394.JPG
2. Civil PE Survey Review from CPESR. 6th Edition. Condition: LIke new. No markings on any pages. $40

IMG_6395.JPG

3. Seismic Design Review latest edition by Steven Hiner. Condition: Good. Some minor markings and one small tear on one of the pages. $100

IMG_6396.JPG

4. ASCE 7-16 Both Provision and Commentary. Condition: like new. No markings on any pages. $120

IMG_6398 (8).JPGIMG_6399 (7).JPG

5. 2018 IBC. Condition: Like New. No markings on any pages. $70

IMG_6397 (9).JPG

Location: East Bay in the bay area. Shipping depends on destination and number of books. Willing to give a discount if buying more than 1 book.

Attachments

• IMG_6398 (8).JPG
    IMG_6398 (8).JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 0
Also was it useful in passing the exam?
Sorry it's sold. Personally, i think it is better than CPESR in terms of the book. I did not take the online class for Reza, so I cannot tell the quality of the lectures.

Back