See What Students Are Saying About PPI Prep Courses

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Material is nicely outlined and instructors are very knowledgeable. Seems as if they recently have taken the SE exam too, so that helps with the presentation."--Phatso, December 2016

"All you need to do to pass this exam is work all of the homework problems assigned, work both of the practice exams, and go to class. Also, ask questions! The instructors are more than happy to answer them for you. The key to this exam is PRACTICE, PRACTICE, and PRACTICE. That's about it!"--Nicholas, May 2017

"The FE test has been looming over me for about 12 years. I never took it out of college, and took it once in 2006 (without any preparation) and failed. Over the last three years I have been taking meager, and often disheartening, stabs at studying. I was glad to learn about your class, which is one of few appropriate for people who have been out of school for a while. I found it was particularly good at keeping me on pace and moving through the subjects. I learned yesterday that I passed the test! It is an incredible weight off. Thank you so much for all of your help."--Cate, November 2015

"This course helped me tremendously! It’s hard for me to make and follow my own study schedule. The structure of the class was what I needed, and it was very beneficial to me. If you’ve been out of school for a few years, this is the course to take. I passed right after taking this course! The course is set up to make you accountable for the homework and quizzes, same as an online class, giving you the structure you need. Thanks PPI!"--Joey, November 2015

This is to inform you that I passed my Fundamentals of Engineering: Electrical and Computer Exam. This was my first time on taking the FE Exam and I graduated from school for more than 10 years now. 

This proved your methodology and expertise in preparing someone like me who has graduated from school for a long time and still be able to hurdle the FE Exam for the first time. The review materials were very helpful in that it gave me the proper focus to what to study. The review problems, the quiz bank, the flashcards, and the mock exam were all have been instrumental in giving me the confidence while taking the exam.   

Lastly, I would like to commend Mr. Munir Khatib for his commitment in teaching the course and the practical tips on how to approach the exam.   

Should in the future if I will take the PE exam I will surely take PPI services again. I will recommend your services to anyone who will take the FE Exam.    

Thank you for and more power.

"This was a great class. It helps a lot to complete the PE syllabus. This class will guide you and provide you with a well-planned schedule so that in 3.5 month you are ready for the exam."--Saidul, May 2017

Back