Section Chair

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slugger926

Reaction score
Anyone else here ever been the Section Chair or Officer in the State Engineering Society?

Next year, I will be the Chair for the state section in the American Society of Agricultural and Biosystem Engineers here in Oklahoma. Right now, I am the chair elect since the previous guy resigned.

www.asabe.org

I thought this was going to be a discussion on sofas and love seats. :dunno:
Good work Slugger. I'm in ASCE, but not an officer or anything.
VTEnviro,

As charter member of National Society of Licensed Professional Engineers (NSLPE), you are now appointed King of NSLPE.

Your first duty as King is to make all of the engineering boards start enforcing their laws, and investigating companies they may think is breaking engineering laws. (where there is smoke, there is probably a fire principle rather than there is smoke over there but we aren't allowed to look for a fire.)

is ASCE more manly? I was thinking about joining, but not if your going to make jokes. :cry:

I have been begging to even get on a committe at one of our local groups, and apparantly their is a long list of ass kissers in front of me also wanting spots.

So far I got to haul the grill to cook lots of hamburgers at one of the golf tournaments :cry:

they tend to give you a lot of exposure, marketability, etc...

Back