Searching for old transportation practice exams? PE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wgortney08

Reaction score
12 weeks of studying to go! 84 days away!

2 topics:

1. Where can I find old practice NCEES exams? Would anyone be willing to send me a digital copy if they have one or a digital copy of any practice problems? I did purchase the 2014 version. [email protected]

2. This may be a silly question but my work just allowed me to sign up for the School of PE and will reimburse me if/when I pass but they send out these binders that you have to print. Is there any issue with printing these front to back instead of just on the fronts of each page. I know it is a silly question but a coworker mentioned it might not be wise to print on both sides??

Thank you so much and will listen to any advice you can give me. 

Pretty much the only way to find old NCEES sample problems is to search Amazon and ebay.  Sometime you can get lucky and they'll be a decent price, sometimes they cost a boatload.  There are no legal digital versions.  Any you might find would be copyright infringement. 

You can print 2-sided, you can shrink to fit 2 pages onto 1, you can go landscape or portrait.  Whatever your preference is.  Just make sure the pages are bound well! 

Back