SE Exam solved problems

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tam

Reaction score
To all:

Is it worth buying these two books? If not, which one do you think is good with regard to taking the Friday exam ONLY (Gravity loads).

1. Structural Engineering Solved Problems (SEPPM4), 4th edition by C. Dale Buckner ($99.95, ppi2pass).

2. Structural Engineering PE License Review: Problems and Solutions, 6th Edition by Alan Williams ($94.62, Amazon).

Thanks.

To all:
Is it worth buying these two books? If not, which one do you think is good with regard to taking the Friday exam ONLY (Gravity loads).

1. Structural Engineering Solved Problems (SEPPM4), 4th edition by C. Dale Buckner ($99.95, ppi2pass).

2. Structural Engineering PE License Review: Problems and Solutions, 6th Edition by Alan Williams ($94.62, Amazon).

Thanks.
I don't have the SEPPM4, but it has recently been published and looks good at first glance! The introduction pdf on the ppi2pass.com website explains the book rather well. Sounds good!

Thanks McEngr!

Did anyone buy the Alan Williams book, any comments?

Thanks.

To all:

Thanks.
I don't have the SEPPM4, but it has recently been published and looks good at first glance! The introduction pdf on the ppi2pass.com website explains the book rather well. Sounds good!

I have the William's book and I think it has some good problems in it.

How well this will translate to the SE exam has yet to be seen though.

Back