SE Exam April 13, 14

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To all that took the test, best of luck and may the Lord bless your answer sheets. We all worked really hard studying and getting prepared for this exam. I pray we all pass and have real good news. I took the Lateral exam buildings this time around and feel little bit iffy about the morning part but the afternoon was okay for me. I don't know how you guys feel but sharing is caring!! I hope the scale is lower for lateral forces than gravity and I get this exam over with and PASS. Let me know how you guys feel about it....
I had similar experience. Even though I did not do as good in the afternoon, I think the questions were not too difficult and time was sufficient too. I just do not have enough lateral work experience to ace the test, but I have attempted all parts and I am optimistic. Regarding the morning, the time was extremely tight. I think I am good test taker in the sense that I have always had finished tests on time. I mostly finished practice tests with about 30 minutes remaining and even more on actual PE test. However, I could not finish it this time and had to randomly guess 2 questions. And the sad part is I knew how to solve those. Of course I had to make judgmental guesses on other questions which I think I did right but did not get the answers among options. Lets see how it comes out. 
BTW I just did some digging and based on past results and April's NCEES bulletin, the test results will be out between June 4th and 8th.
Good luck!! 

It's probably too late now for advice but I hope you know the ASCE 7 very well because the morning portion has a lot of ASCE 7 questions.  That and AASHTO.
I kinda knew it before the test. But now I know :)  . Thanks for the advice.

Great.....only 7.5 weeks left of realizing (in the shower) that I forgot to do certain things on the afternoon questions.....

I felt OK directly after the lateral exam, but now I am questioning everything!

Good luck to everyone!

Latest posts

Back