• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SE and some PE Stuff for sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hank89

Reaction score
Passed the 16 hour SE this past April and passed the PE a while back, so I have no need for the following study material. Price includes standard shipping. You can contact me @ [email protected].

Design of Highway Bridges an LRFD Approach- 2nd Edition, Barker/Pucket $95

Condition=Used-Very Good

Kaplan: Civil & Struct. Engineering-Seismic Design Review for the PE Exam, 6th Edition, Williams $40

Condition=Used-Good

Kaplan: Civil & Struct. Engineering- Design of Reinforced Concrete Structurs,4th Ed.,Williams $40

Condition=Used-Good

Kaplan: Structural Engineering- PE License Review Problems & Solutions, 7th Edition,Williams $40

Condtion=Used-Good

2008 NCEES Principles and Practice of Engineering Structural I Sample Questions & Solutions $45

Condition=Used-Good

2008 NCEES Principles and Practice of Engineering Structural II Sample Questions & Solutions $45

Condition=Used-Good

2004 NCEES Principles and Practice of Engineering Structural I Sample Questions & Solutions $45

Condition=Used-Very Good

2004 NCEES Principles and Practice of Engineering Structural II Sample Questions & Solutions $45

Condition=Used-Very Good

Structural Engineering Reference Manual, 5th Edition, Williams $45

Condition=Used-Acceptable

Structural Engineering Reference Manual, 3rd Edition, Williams, Hardcover $45

Condition=Used-Good

246 Solved Structural Engineering Problems, 3rd Edition, C. Dale Buckner $65

Condition=Used-Good

Six Minute Solutions for Structural I PE Exam Problems,2nd Printing, Christine A. Subasic,PE $40

Condition=Used-Good

Bridge Design for the Civil and Structural Professional Engineering Exams, Second Ed Kim&Kim $45

Condition=Used-Good

PCA- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures-14 Edition $40

Condition=Used-Very Good

Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam, 9th Edition, Lindeburg $40

Condition=Used-Good

Back