scrambled eggs...how do you make them

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After doing the whole low carb thing, it got to where I didn't even like eggs anymore. The GF's sister has a little farm and one of the things they crank out are eggs. I gotta say, fresh eggs are REALLY good. I don't know what they do between the chicken and the grocery store to ruin them, but if there are any places to get fresh eggs around you I would highly recommend you give them a try.

Last fall we were given 9 chickens, and now we have more eggs than we can handle. Those eggs are so delicious! It's amazing what a difference it makes to have fresh eggs. Plus the chickens are free to roam about and dig up worms/bugs/etc. I think that adds to the taste.

Last fall we were given 9 chickens, and now we have more eggs than we can handle. Those eggs are so delicious! It's amazing what a difference it makes to have fresh eggs. Plus the chickens are free to roam about and dig up worms/bugs/etc. I think that adds to the taste.
Amen to that! We participated in a CSA (community shared agriculture) the last couple summers which included farm fresh eggs. You aren't kidding, they taste sooo much better that I'm basically spoiled by "regular" eggs now. LOL

Yep. Once you've had an egg with actual taste to it, it's hard to look at store bought eggs the same again. What always blew my mind was how gold the yolks were compared to the store-bought crap. No comparison.

Are AA eggs raised via a 12 step program?

Last edited by a moderator:
Screw that. That's too much work.

I hear you... but if the object is more than just stuffing calories down your gullet, sometimes the extra work up front can add to the experience. My son and I often do these on Sunday morning and like making them almost (but not quite!) as much as eating them.

Back