School of PE review course review or Kaplan review course

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am about to sign up for SOPE also, but wanted to ask you about the video quality.  The sample videos have poor video quality where I cannot see the figures very clearly and the text on the slides are blurry as well.  Is the case with the purchased on-demand videos? 
I am not sure yet. I just got all of my stuff printed off. I will probably go through a few videos this weekend and will let you know. 

I am not sure yet. I just got all of my stuff printed off. I will probably go through a few videos this weekend and will let you know. 
I just watched the first video. I am actually surprised by lecture. The instructor did a good job presenting the material and you can expand on the sections to make the notes larger and clearer. The only draw back was on a few of the examples he didn't write all of the steps on the slides but on other problems he did.  I didn't have any problems with blurry text. I hope this helps you. I only signed up for the review videos. I am not thinking i will need live videos. 

Back