SC LLR - Anyone gotten their PE license number yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious...has anyone ever heard of anyone passing the exam but then not getting their application approved by the board?

^You worry too much.
Hahahaha...not really worried, just trying to figure out how they could possibly take over a week to do something that could have been done in an hour...guess I'm just being an engineer about it. :Locolaugh:

But seriously, how could it possibly take this long to give out numbers. SC has already let NCEES release the scores, so they've already accepted the scores as valid. So what else is left to do? With a few keystrokes they should be able to update the status of everyone that passed from "Pending" to "Approved", have a number assigned, and then have the website updated.

So what are they doing? Ideas anyone?

you assume it is just a few keystrokes. A lot of state databases are run on OLD software where it just isn't that simple to click a few buttons to change statuses.

Some of our state databases would require the state employee to go into each record individually and make changes.

Looks like they have updated through 28656 (Lawson).....I am Lynn....Argggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
I don't think it has anything to do with alphabetical order, if that's what you are getting at.
No? It seemed to have been progressing in order...perhaps that is just my wishful thinking!!! :)

I guess I feel like when I get my number, then it is truly official!!!

Looks like they have updated through 28656 (Lawson).....I am Lynn....Argggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
I don't think it has anything to do with alphabetical order, if that's what you are getting at.
About 99% of it IS in alphabetical order. I see one that is not in alphabetical order based on the new license numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back