San Francisco bans sale of plastic water bottles on city property

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Worley PE

Run silent, run deep
Reaction score
i think we shuold have a policy to punch anyone in the mouth who utters the words "climate change" maybe eventually word will get around?

I think we should foster more environmentally sustainable initiatives such as this one. Next I propose commandeering existing travel lanes and repurposing them as bicycle only lanes. This will help the environment and help reduce the obesity epidemic in our nation...

... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should foster more environmentally sustainable initiatives such as this one. Next I propose commandeering existing travel lanes and repurposing them as bicycle only lanes. This will help the environment and help reduce the obesity epidemic in our nation...

One for bikes, one for light rail.

Even more sustainability!

Oooooooooooo..

...excellent idea! Have you thought of being Dleg's running mate in 2016?

Oooooooooooo..

...excellent idea! Have you thought of being Dleg's running mate in 2016?

Maybe we should forward our grand plans to RG's planning director engineering manager!

Here's another bold intiative. Hydrogen is so awesome, right? How about commuter blimps? Inflated with hydrogen and powered with fuel cells!

Who, whoa, whoa! What if these blimps had solar panels? Then they could provide free wifi!

Latest posts

Back