Sample exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jagster

Reaction score
Hi,

Can i take sample exams and solutions to the exam?

Thank you,

Krishna

Yes, as long as you put them in a binder. All writing on them has to be in Pen, no pencil.

Yes, as long as you put them in a binder. All writing on them has to be in Pen, no pencil.

what if the sample tests are the ones already in book form like the one sold by NCEES? do you still have to put it in a binder?

No. Because that is material already considered to be bound. You just aren't allowed to have loose sheets of paper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it just has to be bound in some sort. I took my CI exam and scanned it all in, and printed it off as 4 pages/page just to lessen the amount of bulk. Did the same thing with GT Binder. Saved a ton of space.

Also it allowed me to only take the pages that had the problem + solution together. No need to take the pages that only contain the problem and blank work space when you head into the exam. This might be to much work for some people, but it really cuts down the time of looking through the practice test books if you get to that point in the exam.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just took the exam in October and there was a notice I hadn't seen on any other documentation. There was a statement that mentioned something about "only authorized sample exams" may be brought in or something to that effect. Maybe Tim could chime in, but I would be hesitant about brining any other exam in the room except for the NCEES.

Back