Sample Exam Problem

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Please inspect the picture below.

The photo was taken in Pensacola on October 18th. An EF-1 tornado with wind speeds of up to 100 MPH and a base width of 100 yds cut a swath through an dense, urbanized section of town for nearly 40 minutes. An FDOT contractor response team is mobilized within one-hour to be dispatched to investigate damages along the collection arteries along I-10.

Question: Of the twelve FDOT contractors pictured, which one is actually working?

A.

I am naive and uniformed - they are all working
B.

I know a little about this thing - I saw half (or six) of them are working
C.

I am a real working guy - only one guy (equipment operator) is working
D.

Isn't it obvoius what you should be doing when a news photojournalist snaps your picture ??!!!

JR

or how about:

E.

There would be one more non-working person in the picture but he was busy spamming 'the other board'?

Please inspect the picture below.

The photo was taken in Pensacola on October 18th. An EF-1 tornado with wind speeds of up to 100 MPH and a base width of 100 yds cut a swath through an dense, urbanized section of town for nearly 40 minutes. An FDOT contractor response team is mobilized within one-hour to be dispatched to investigate damages along the collection arteries along I-10.

Question: Of the twelve FDOT contractors pictured, which one is actually working?

A.

I am naive and uniformed - they are all working
B.

I know a little about this thing - I saw half (or six) of them are working

C.

I am a real working guy - only one guy (equipment operator) is working

D.

Isn't it obvoius what you should be doing when a news photojournalist snaps your picture ??!!!

JR

I agree with D.

Back