S.Korea concludes N.Korea torpedo 'sank ship'

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speculation on the military message boards is the NK execute the sub captain and call him a rogue.

When I was in Korea in the mid ninety the North was always pulling crap like this and typically the would get sold out.

Craps been going on for sometime actually there is a good wiki sight documenting all the stuff thats gone on along the DMZ.....including the Axe Murder Incident

I'm not too worried. It seems this stuff happens every few years. And I haven't seen any increased military activity around here. Although, the other night, I was with a group of people watching the space station flyby, and it sort of rose from the northwest, and someone joked that maybe it was a N. Korean missile, and it did give me a bit of a chill.

So what are the odds that Obama backs South Korea, sends a couple troops to blow some shit up, and then tries to use it as "war credit" to try to buy some moderate votes in the next election?

I think... it's inebidable.

team_america_kobal-8789.jpg

About six years ago, I had an eerily realistic dream about NK launching a nuke strike. They launched six nukes at Japan, one at Hawaii, and one at the west coast. China, in response, launched 300 nukes at NK. At the point in the dream where I woke up, the US had launched 12 nukes at NK, the missile aimed at hawaii had broken up in the air, and the one aimed at the west coast was still incoming.

About six years ago, I had an eerily realistic dream about NK launching a nuke strike. They launched six nukes at Japan, one at Hawaii, and one at the west coast. China, in response, launched 300 nukes at NK. At the point in the dream where I woke up, the US had launched 12 nukes at NK, the missile aimed at hawaii had broken up in the air, and the one aimed at the west coast was still incoming.
That's a very scary dream there Capt.

For crazy reading entertainment, here is some press releases:
http://www.kcna.co.jp/index-e.htm
I've read some travel diaries from Westerners visiting North Korea, including one guy from the UK who worked in their "news agency" teaching people how to write propaganda pieces. The cognitive dissonance is amazing - even in documentaries, you wonder if the people proclaiming the wonder of the Great Leader actually believe what they're saying or if they know it's all a sham and are doing their best to get by.

For crazy reading entertainment, here is some press releases:
http://www.kcna.co.jp/index-e.htm
I've read some travel diaries from Westerners visiting North Korea, including one guy from the UK who worked in their "news agency" teaching people how to write propaganda pieces. The cognitive dissonance is amazing - even in documentaries, you wonder if the people proclaiming the wonder of the Great Leader actually believe what they're saying or if they know it's all a sham and are doing their best to get by.
I believe you forgot Dear Leader and Intelligent Leader. Let's try to get our propaganda straight.

You forgot "scratch golfer".

It is common knowledge that the Supreme Leader makes 4 or 5 aces every round.

He can also whip Chuck Norris according to a documentary I saw on the North Korea channel.

SEOUL (BNO NEWS) -- South Korea's military is attempting to track down four North Korean submarines which disappeared from their east coast base after conducting naval training in the East Sea earlier this week, a military official told the Yonhap news agency on Wednesday.
Locations of the North's four 300-ton-class submarines have been unknown for two days, Yonhap reported. "We are tracking the four submarines by mobilizing all naval capabilities in the East Sea," the military official, who was not identified, was cited as saying.
http://wireupdate.com/local/s-korea-on-ale...ar-in-east-sea/

I wonder what the deal is here...

Well at least we would find WMD in N. Korea. But they have no oil we need -so no reason to go there.

So what are the odds that Obama backs South Korea, sends a couple troops to blow some shit up, and then tries to use it as "war credit" to try to buy some moderate votes in the next election?
I think... it's inebidable.

team_america_kobal-8789.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back