RG

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't have enough self responsibility to adhere to the agreements you sign and go blabbering stuff around on the internet, you deserve what comes to you.

But, in the interest of the board continuing to operate smoothly, without the wrath of NCEES, I can see why he would.

I think the mods will need to carefully review all the new posts in the week or so immediately after the exam, delete offending posts, and warn any offenders.

no i dont think we will be doing that, be curious to see if any NCEES watchers show up and make that recommendation.

I hope they don't send the Feds after you. Man, your file will be getting thick! :D

I'll be glad to try to monitor it more closely and moderate any threads that could cause problems.

Good question, though.

Ed

That's the thing about this board, we have moderators.

I don't think it's necessary to close it down, but having it up would make it tempting for someone who remembers a problem word for word to put it up as a question and let others see.

That breaks the "rules" of NCEES

Let alone the possibility of using internet accessable devices to converse with other test takers illegally.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh

whats weird is that my other review class I took, the one instructor who had taken the PE since it became multiple cho

but I wonder if those review class instructors get hammered by NCEES?

Last edited:
I have zero personal responsibility, so you might need to ban me the week after the exam :)

let us know if you get a request from them, I am just curious, I am not really worried about anything myself... ;guns;

Latest posts

Back