Reviewing My Results Now And So Happy I Passed April Exam!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On Friday night, I dreampt that NCEES sent out an email saying that results were available.  When I went online, I had passed!  Then I woke up.  I checked my account from my phone and the results were still pending.  I was disappointed, but not as much as I would've been if I had seen a failing result.  It's looking like it'll be a long couple of weeks still.
In high school, I once dreamt the exact score (percentage) I ended up getting on a math test the night before I got my results. It was weird, but it was also a good score, so I accepted it. I hope your dream comes true, too!

Eh it's a bit annoying but seems like a rite of passage at this point...honestly the survey one was the one that really got me, and made me very wary of any other "announcement" posts :p
The one that got me was the person who posted this: http://ncees.org/update-april-2016-exam-results/ on the Expected Results board (but changed 2016 to 2017). I've been very wary since.

Back