Review course

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WR/ENV_Instructor

WR/ENV Instructor/Author
Reaction score
If you plan to sign up for a review course (PPI, School of PE, Testmasters, etc.), I suggest you do it sooner than later. Classes are normally cancelled at certain locations due to low enrollment and this can be frustrating to students counting on taking a review course.

Here is an example. I attended a course in a central location and listened to a few students complain about how the course was cancelled at their preferred location. Turned out there were enough displaced students to practically hold the course at their preferred location, but since those students enrolled so late, classes were cancelled since the company had such low number originally. Remember, these companies need to rent facilities to hold such classes.

Good luck to all studying for the April 2009 PE exam.

Anyone that had take the review course, please let us know which one is better. I am looking for a review course EE.

Thanks.

It's that time of year again. Classes are being scheduled this week. If you plan to sign up, do it now or it may be cancelled in the area you were hoping for (see below).

Back