Review course signups!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WR/ENV_Instructor

WR/ENV Instructor/Author
Reaction score
Sorry for double posting, not sure what threads are not seen by visiting members.

If you plan to sign up for a review course (PPI, School of PE, Testmasters, etc.), I suggest you do it sooner than later. As most of you already know from my posts, I am an instructor at one of the companies mentioned above. Classes are currently being scheduled around the number of confirmed students (those that have already signed up). Classes are typically cancelled at certain locations due to low enrollment and this can be frustrating to students counting on taking a review course at their preferred location.

Every year, I listen to students explain how the course was cancelled at their preferred location. Turns out, there actually were enough students to practically hold the course at their preferred location, but since students enrolled so late (after the internal company), classes are cancelled at certain locations. Remember, the above companies need to rent facilities to hold such classes and without a minimum number of students enrolled, it does not make financial sense to hold the course at every location.

Good luck to all studying for the October 2010 PE exam.

Back