Results Next Week?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just heard from a "very reliable source" that there was an issue with exams taken in Wisconsin and all those exams will have to be manually scored which will in turn delay other exam results being released to their perspective state boards.

Just heard from a "very reliable source" that there was an issue with exams taken in Wisconsin and all those exams will have to be manually scored which will in turn delay other exam results being released to their perspective state boards.
Calling it first... BS!!!

The mechanical HVAC was completely different this time vs April, so that lines up with what others told you also.
That's about how my luck usually goes, guess it will teach me to try and narrow down my study patterns.  I'll just have to figure out how to study every possible topic for next April ha ha.

60065936.jpg

Can your reliable source give me the winning lotto numbers?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm still betting on next Friday.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Can we have a poll and a quarter bet going?

Based on April's results and CA Board meeting scheduled for Dec 8 to 9, I say results will be out Wednesday Dec 14 in CA and not too far for others. They'll be manually sending each email so some people will be getting them all through that Friday.

P.S. If you're thinking of checking the PE lookup in CA, you'll get the email a day before your number shows on their site. It doesn't refresh until the next day. And if there's more than one attachment in your email, it's a refile telling you you have failed. So messed up.

The license numbers are at 86226 as of today if anyone cares :-D

Sent from my SURTAB-722-3G-HD-1S using Tapatalk

I still say the 9th. I have to stick with my first instinct or I'll talk myself out of it and forget what my initial thought is. I'm not checking until the 9th.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back