Results Next Week?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on prior exams, that meeting has nothing to do with the release of the scores. In previous cases the scores were released before the next board meeting. As of yesterday (last update 11/29), the most recent mechanical engineering license issued was to an out of state individual. As of this morning (11/30 update), there is exactly one new mechanical engineering license that's been issued and it's to someone within California. In any typical exam, a little north of 300 people will test for their mechanical PE and a little fewer than 200 will typically pass. Clearly, the full results have not yet been recorded, but I suspect that NCEES has already released the data to the state board, they just haven't yet announced that they did so. There's typically a lag of about a week between CA BPELSG getting the data from NCEES and CA BPELSG releasing results and recording licenses, so I would anticipate getting results as early as Wednesday of next week, 12/7.

EDIT: The one new license was a case where the individual had a prior license that expired in 2008 and was cancelled and evidently received a new license. So we're still back in the same waiting game, though I still suspect next week is a likely period to hear from them.
I agree with you. I think next Wednesday is when we can start expecting results.

So will we just get an email from NCEES saying our results are available?

I had to wait 73 days for my April 2009 PE Civil result (via mail) and 73 days for my October 2011 SE Vertical result (by email).  Granted PA is a PCS state, so that contributed to the longer wait.

I think the PE and SE results will start being released towards the end of next week:

I call shenanigans. We know Ohio gets their results first and my buddy on the state board said NCEES has a delay.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
He playing with your emotions

:violin:

I call shenanigans. We know Ohio gets their results first and my buddy on the state board said NCEES has a delay.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
He is saying Texas granted him comity which he applied for in October, not that they released the results.

4 hours ago, Voomie said: I call shenanigans. We know Ohio gets their results first and my buddy on the state board said NCEES has a delay. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
He is saying Texas granted him comity which he applied for in October, not that they released the results.
Yes, results in January.

Back