Results in Before December 17th?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You all should know by now that mentioning me this many times in a row will summon ... the PE-ness.

All I want for Christmas is my PE.
Yes...my very own PE-ness...
I'm not always personally available, but I have agreements with several vendors now to sell plastic, um, action figures of me. I'll get back to you with the details later.

Yes...my very own PE-ness...
I'm glad I got mine. It took me a long time. :)
I'm very sorry about that. Please let me know your vendor and I will talk to them. I was guaranteed 6-8 weeks delivery time.

Provided you meet all the qualificiations, of course.

All this talk of PE-nesses must stop! The time has come for someone to put his foot down. And that foot is me.
Whoa. Allota Testosterone. Sounds like too much PE-ness.
You can never have too much PE-ness.

(I guess AN_US might disagree, but I haven't seen her in a while.)

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that I've been proud to show off my PE-ness ever since the first day I got it...

I display it prominently in my office....... it just screams.... LOOK AT MY PE-NESS !!!!

I have my PE-ness on a wall in a grand display. People are quite impressed with it, and I never fail to get a compliment on its display.

My PE-ness too is on the wall for all to see.

I use a wooden frame which is natually tanned using special stains. It is truely a work of art.

Do not know what to say. I "only" have two. Under other conditions that will be NORMAL, to say something, but now I am confused. :dunno:

Wonder what Testee would say.

Back