Results have been released Good Luck to ALL

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm guessing Virginia's will be out by Friday? They don't all come out on the same day, right?
AMac, I'm guessing tomorrow or Wednesday.
I'm waiting on Virginia too!! So..I guess the NCEES site is wrong and we don't get our answer from NCEES? Blond moment...please explain
Results

When results have been released (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam) and validated, NCEES will send an email informing you that your result can be accessed through your MyNCEES account. The VA DPOR will notify you via the U.S. postal service of any exam results for the Virginia state-specific surveyor examination.

so do the results not go to all state boards on the same day?

Just called the Texas Board and they said as of right now (2:45pm 15-Dec-2014) they have not yet received the scores from NCEES. Couldn't give any indication of how long it would take for them to release them back to NCEES to then release scores to us.

Got the e-mail for KY at 2:33

Did you pass?
I did!! PE in Mining and Minerals Processing, thanks!
Congrats!!! Hopefully Texas will release results soon and I can say I passed as well.
Thanks so much! Good luck!! Makes me wonder what order they use for releasing the results since they should all be complete before they can release any of them. Of course, there may be no rhyme or reason to NCEES's methods whatsoever!

Got the e-mail for KY at 2:33

Did you pass?
I did!! PE in Mining and Minerals Processing, thanks!
Congrats!!! Hopefully Texas will release results soon and I can say I passed as well.
Thanks so much! Good luck!! Makes me wonder what order they use for releasing the results since they should all be complete before they can release any of them. Of course, there may be no rhyme or reason to NCEES's methods whatsoever!

Anybody watch White Collar? It's the random number generator used for transporting US dollars from overseas back to the FED, except NCEES uses it to determine cut score and order of release of scores to states.

Congratulations to ALL that passed!! See link on HOME PAGE, visit ENGINEERSEALS.COM or call us at 972-709-0791

TO ORDER YOUR STAMP OR SEAL TODAY!!

Most orders ship same day if ordered before noon, Central Standard Time.

Back