results for CA specific engineering exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ LOL. That's funny. Your French is almost as bad as your English. Well done. Any other enlightening thoughts to demonstrate your incompetence? :dunno:

^ LOL. That's funny. Your French is almost as bad as your English. Well done. Any other enlightening thoughts to demonstrate your incompetence? :dunno:
Mince Mec ! I am francophone ce qui vaut a dire that i am a native French speaker ...and you sir are not ! To me English is my third language , though not well versed in it as in french . I still manage to express my emotion effectively . Google translate is your dumb shorcut to evaluate my french speaking and writing ability. Alors, maintenant apres que je t'ai mis au fais, je vous pris de cesser les betises et que tu me fiche ma paix ...Minable es tu !

Now before you back google to make an ass again , remember french people speak slang french .. Argo! stop waisting my time

aren't you go back home for billie goat huntin season this chrismas??

Last edited by a moderator:
troll.jpg

this is my last response to your stupid comments . I am on here to find out about an exam I have taken in California and I am expecting to receive the results anytime now. this forum is California Cvil engineering forum and here is exaclty where i should be . As for You numb nuts , you are living in virginia not in California and work as electrical engineers and not civil ... Why on earth are you on here hanging around for? That pathetic are you? With nothing better to do than trolling on here.

Your lack of compassion for others at such tense time shows that you either lack empathy or just pure imbeciles! In either case , I have no interest in knowing you. " He must be a grown up" how dumb are you ? yes I am grown up ! and my 7 years old has richer vocabulary than bozos. What are you losers doing on here? No life ? no girlfriend ? no nothing ? Bunch of fat hairy asses nerds with nothing better to do than hang around here .. I guess it is better than being 6'under . If you passed your electric PE exam in Richmond then by god, yall need to go back to virginia and start duck hunting or maybe get a hobby to help kill time instead of trolling . I wonder if this weesal9 is an inbred hillbilly?

Moving along to my serious question and away from these jackholes , did anyone on here beside these pathetic idiots get a letter from the board yet ?? I am in socal

I got some Seismic Material for sale (really good material plus a manual & some ASCE & CBC codes I got from attending the class)

PM if anybody is interested in getting some reference

Just a quick question for anyone still visiting these boards about scoring these exams.

I took the Oct 2013 surveying exam (last remaining exam for Cali PE) as i'm already a registered PE in Hawaii. My failure letter stated that i received "Proficient" in Field Measurements (28%) and Calculations (33%) and deficient in the rest of the exam (39%). Can anyone explain why is that I received a "Proficient" in a total of 61% of this exam and its still considered a fail? I have co-workers who stated they got "Marginal" across the board and still failed but never "Proficient" in 61% and fail. This is a bit discouraging knowing that in past exams 50-60% or so would be considered passing. I'm going to try and call the Board, but i highly doubt they can give any type of encouraging information regarding this. Any enlightenment regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

Just a quick question for anyone still visiting these boards about scoring these exams.

I took the Oct 2013 surveying exam (last remaining exam for Cali PE) as i'm already a registered PE in Hawaii. My failure letter stated that i received "Proficient" in Field Measurements (28%) and Calculations (33%) and deficient in the rest of the exam (39%). Can anyone explain why is that I received a "Proficient" in a total of 61% of this exam and its still considered a fail? I have co-workers who stated they got "Marginal" across the board and still failed but never "Proficient" in 61% and fail. This is a bit discouraging knowing that in past exams 50-60% or so would be considered passing. I'm going to try and call the Board, but i highly doubt they can give any type of encouraging information regarding this. Any enlightenment regarding this would be greatly appreciated.
I don't have any exact answers, just my own thoughts and opinions. A "marginal" across the board would be a passing. The problem is nobody knows how many questions is the difference between a "proficient" "marginal" and "deficient" is. Could be one question. Those printouts are TOTALLY AND UTTERLY USELESS IMO. The board probably only sends it like that because "that's what they've always done".

You could have gotten 80% on 60% of the test, and still bombed the rest.. nobody knows the cut score or anything anymore. I was in the same boat the first time I took surveying. The second time I felt better leaving the test and I got more "deficient(s)". This third time I passed.

Sorry I don't have better answers for you, just don't give up!

Back