RESULTS ARE OUT!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you suppose screwing with people is a stress relief for everyone?
You will understand as soon as you cross to the other side of the river.
I have to tell you that I've been totally useless at work this week, waiting for these results. Usually I can work my behind off and forget everything till I get in my car, and ponder the universe during my 45 minute long commute home. But I expected results by now, and this is totally driving me (and apparently everyone) crazy.

Plus, if I fail, I will sulk for at least a week before facing my suitcase of books again for the New Year.

And if I pass, I will still be useless because I'm going to party like its 1999!!

Oy. New Year's Resolution: To be productive at work once again...

How do you suppose screwing with people is a stress relief for everyone?
You will understand as soon as you cross to the other side of the river.
I have to tell you that I've been totally useless at work this week, waiting for these results. Usually I can work my behind off and forget everything till I get in my car, and ponder the universe during my 45 minute long commute home. But I expected results by now, and this is totally driving me (and apparently everyone) crazy.

Plus, if I fail, I will sulk for at least a week before facing my suitcase of books again for the New Year.

And if I pass, I will still be useless because I'm going to party like its 1999!!

Oy. New Year's Resolution: To be productive at work once again...

yup... same here... I've haven't got much done since last Weds

Last edited by a moderator:
of the state boards control until ncees releases them. LOL!
I'm SUPER DUPER sorry, but had to do that!

It's just some humor while we're waiting on our results. I'm in the same boat as all of you and going a little crazy over here. It was my first time taking the PE Exam and can't wait any longer to see how I did.

I hope you guys enjoyed this and relieved some stress laughing over it.
Get bent

:banhim:

Thread of the day. Maybe even HOF material.

Usually just one of us old timers that posts this stuff, and it's obvious from the user name and post count. But for some n00b to do this and get everyone hook, line, and sinker rules!

Well done to the original poster!

awesome.jpg

I too am waiting patiently on results. However, I laughed at this thread. It was likely the highlight of my lunch hour which may be pretty sad considering. ..

Well, back to waiting! Cheers!

We have not other choice than wait.

I too am waiting patiently on results. However, I laughed at this thread. It was likely the highlight of my lunch hour which may be pretty sad considering. ..

Usually just one of us old timers that posts this stuff, and it's obvious from the user name and post count. But for some n00b to do this and get everyone hook, line, and sinker rules!

dude joined over 2 years ago.... so not really a noob.... but f&a..... good job!

I second the HoF nomination.

I just re-analyzed the data in the historic results spreadsheet. There have been three October exam administrations since they started notifying via e-mail. Of those three exam administrations the earliest results have ever been emailed is 53 days. This was done 2 out of the 3 times with the 3rd time taking 54 days. The longest time it has taken to e-mail results is 78 days but I think that has to be an outlier so I took the next closest at 57 days.

What I am trying to say is that I've been worked up for about a week now over nothing. NCEES is not late, to date they are performing on par with their historical performances so there really isn't anything to be upset over. I guess I just got my hopes up because I was one of those that was notified in 46 days back in April for the FE and I was really hoping they'd be that quick again.

I just re-analyzed the data in the historic results spreadsheet. There have been three October exam administrations since they started notifying via e-mail. Of those three exam administrations the earliest results have ever been emailed is 53 days. This was done 2 out of the 3 times with the 3rd time taking 54 days. The longest time it has taken to e-mail results is 78 days but I think that has to be an outlier so I took the next closest at 57 days.

What I am trying to say is that I've been worked up for about a week now over nothing. NCEES is not late, to date they are performing on par with their historical performances so there really isn't anything to be upset over. I guess I just got my hopes up because I was one of those that was notified in 46 days back in April for the FE and I was really hoping they'd be that quick again.
Very true. Also, they specifically say 8-10 weeks. We hit week 8 on Friday so it could still be later. I hate to think of that because the waiting is driving me insane but it is what it is.

awesome.jpg

Red Dragons!!

I wouldn’t bet a corn farthing on getting results today no I wouldn’t, not a corn farthing would I bet, no sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back