Release Date

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if you guys have passed all three exams but the way I found out I passed that final Seismic hurdle is I found my name in the state License database (before I received my passing results).  I want to say this was mid-late December (2012).  

Not sure if you guys have passed all three exams but the way I found out I passed that final Seismic hurdle is I found my name in the state License database (before I received my passing results).  I want to say this was mid-late December (2012).  
I'm not sure the database is still an accurate way to check, what with the decoupling of everything, and the soon to be year-round testing for seismic and surveying.

I wish I could be an example here, but I passed the state exams before I passed the national. I had to email the Board a form letting them know I'd passed the PE exam, and shortly after I did that, I got an email confirmation saying they had received the form and I would get my license by the end of the next month. I got it maybe a week after that; the whole process of getting my license took only a few weeks after getting the PE exam results. Anyway, that's a little bit off-topic.

FYI, finally got an email for Seismic saying:

"You will receive your exam results via email with an attached PASSWORD PROTECTED document within the next 24 hours."

I'm assuming that means results will be coming soon for most people. Hopefully for Surveying as well.

FYI, finally got an email for Seismic saying:

"You will receive your exam results via email with an attached PASSWORD PROTECTED document within the next 24 hours."

I'm assuming that means results will be coming soon for most people. Hopefully for Surveying as well.
Got the same email. I'm hoping for a good Christmas present.

Got my seismic results (and didn't pass)....I am nervously waiting for Surveying (I hope I pass)!

Back