Registering for PE Exam before results are released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked with my coworker who passed the exam in October 2016 and he cannot register for any of the exams. 

I also haven't seen any changes to the NCEES dashboard. It's a bummer but I'm convinced NCEES is just trolling us all and we won't find out the actual results till Thursday or Friday. 

Well, for those who are seeing the option of being able to register for the pe exam...Sorry champ. Better luck next time. Close, but no cigar.

RRHawk said:
I have passed the FE and I can not retake it. Saying I have already passed. 😫

Mine won’t let me register for the FE. It says exam has already been passed. PE is availablE for registration though...

Once again, stop reading into this.

Just wait for the email from NCEES or your state board before you work yourself into a tizzy. 

You legit gave me a freaking panic attack. Thank you for at least replying back and saying you were joking...
All in good fun. I wish you luck and everyone else here in this thread.

NCEES has officially release the scores the the state board. NCEES is just waiting for permission from the stateboard to post the grades into our accounts!

I am not trolling on this one. Confirm by going to NCEES and using the chat function. 

Again, Good luck everyone

I'm a licensed P.E. and I can't register for any FE or PE exams either it says "Exam of this type has already been passed". I can register for Structural and Surveying though. (Texas)

USC, you were able to register for exams yesterday before you got your PASS result?
I would let me register, however I didn't go all the way thru the process, I was worried that it would somehow interfere with my results 

Back