• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Reference Material for PE Electrical Power Exam - What I used to Pass

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fornbera

Reaction score
I just passed the CO Electrical Power PE Exam using the following references, which I am now looking to sell:

1) Power Reference Manual for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam - 2010 Hardcover Camara (latest edition)

2) Complex Imaginary Practice Exam Complete Set - (Volumes 1-4) (purchased off CI website just 3 months ago)

Both are in "new" condition with no marks inside. If you need it I'll also throw-in the NCEES approved TI-30XIIS calculator and the NCEES practice exam, although that one is marked up. Along with the NEC 2011 Code, which is not included in this sale, I literally only used these references to both study from and reference during the test and passed my first try.

I'm looking to get $300 for everything which includes shipping. Paypal only. If interested please email at fornberg @ gmail dot com. Thanks.

20121218_085848.jpg

Back