• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Reference Material for PE Electrical Power Exam for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fornbera

Reaction score
I just passed the CO Electrical Power PE Exam using the following references, which I am now looking to sell:

1) Power Reference Manual for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam - 2010 Hardcover Camara (the latest edition); ($150, OBO. retails for $217 on amazon)

2) Complex Imaginary Practice Exam Complete Set - Volumes 1-4 (purchased off CI website just 3 months ago); ($100, OBO. retails for $150)

Both are in "new" condition with no marks inside. I'll take $20 off if purchased together.

Paypal only, prices include shipping cost. If interested please email at fornberg @ gmail dot com or send me a PM. Thanks

A quick update, the Power Reference Manual for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam has been sold

Price Drop on the CI. Be willing to take $80, which includes shipping!! Send me a PM.

Price Reduced $65, for entire the complete Set (Volumes 1-4). Thats 320 questions!! Need to get rid of this thing.

Back