Refences for Electronics, Controls, and Comm depth

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3dB down

Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been covered. I haven't found it yet. I'm looking for a list of good books for the EC&C depth exam. It seems not many people take this one. Thanks.

Sorry if this has already been covered. I haven't found it yet. I'm looking for a list of good books for the EC&C depth exam. It seems not many people take this one. Thanks.
I already PMd you with some info, but I forgot - in additon to the Camara books, EERM, six minutes, NCEES any reasonable survey EE textbook should help. Also maybe a controls text (although not 100% necessary.

I also like "The Art of Electronics" as a reference for maybe a couple obscure questions. It has almost everything in it. But I already owned it and I'm not sure how much it costs.

I already PMd you with some info, but I forgot - in additon to the Camara books, EERM, six minutes, NCEES any reasonable survey EE textbook should help. Also maybe a controls text (although not 100% necessary.I also like "The Art of Electronics" as a reference for maybe a couple obscure questions. It has almost everything in it. But I already owned it and I'm not sure how much it costs.

Thanks. I have the Art of Electronics as well. I'll put in the box with the others. Thanks again for your help and insight.

-- 3dB down

The shaums books are good for problems. You might want to take a look at those.

The more problems you do the better off you will be.

The shaums books are good for problems. You might want to take a look at those.The more problems you do the better off you will be.

I have a couple of those, too. It seems I am on the right path. Thanks for all of the help.

No prob. just keep at it. know the theory and just do problems and more problems. the key is to be efficient in problem solving.

Back