Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PSA: Don't let your wife store energy drinks in the vegetable crisper.  "Wilted Celery" is not one of the better "Bang" flavors.

1ca50aa592abb06ee5be347c4a344e6b.jpg

I think I must be one of about 1/2 dozen people in the office today since everyone's kids are on spring break.

Because it highlights the stupidity of the salaries in professional sports.
Werd.  I remember my parents being able to afford taking all five of us to Atlanta Braves games back in the 80's (Dale Murphy FTW) when traveling to see family.  Nowadays, even sh*t tickets will cost >$200 / family and food / drinks will get near $100.  $300 for 3 hours of entertainment and an hour or so of traffic and human herds is not my idea of an affordable family outing.

Dale Murphy- now that’s a name I haven’t heard in a long time...

Also great was Chief “kNockahomer” //content.invisioncic.com/r86644/emoticons/default_wink.png

We normally do general admission seat when we go with the kids but last year I treated us to some row 10 behind home plate seats and I have to say it was pretty awesome- but definitely wouldn’t make a habit of that

I got a picture with both Chief Noc-a-homa and whatever that bear mascot was back in the mid-80's.  Damn memories man.  

You ever eat a pork rind and think to yourself, "I wonder if that's a crumb or a piece of ear wax"?

Two plates fell off the plate rail and broke during an impromptu kitchen soccer game. Plates have been superglued and placed back up before wife even came back home.

That's how it's done.

So I'm trying to sell a car on Craigslist and I like the anonymous email address stuff CL uses.  However, I have someone emailing me and I'd like to respond from my temporary Gmail account / address without my email address being populated in the "from" section of my response email.  I guess Gmail automatically does this without any way of changing it.  What's the best / easiest way to respond to this dude's email without my actual email address popping up in the "from" section of my email?

I don't think there's any way of hiding that.  I would just set up a burner account and reply back from there.

Hour 3 of transformer witness testing for a unit my company is buying. Started at 11 pm and will probs go to about 7 am today as long as everything goes right, followed by a 3 hour drive back home. Wish me luck..

Hour 3 of transformer witness testing for a unit my company is buying. Started at 11 pm and will probs go to about 7 am today as long as everything goes right, followed by a 3 hour drive back home. Wish me luck..

How big is your unit?

Back