Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot how difficult it is to type with nails.  Totally fine with everything else, but I seem to be having a little trouble hitting my keys hard enough.  Eh, see what it's like in a couple weeks and I'll see if I want to get them re-done.  ...But I do love the clickity-clack noise they make while I type.  I'm a weirdo and I've already realized this.  thx.

I forgot how difficult it is to type with nails.  Totally fine with everything else, but I seem to be having a little trouble hitting my keys hard enough.  Eh, see what it's like in a couple weeks and I'll see if I want to get them re-done.  ...But I do love the clickity-clack noise they make while I type.  I'm a weirdo and I've already realized this.  thx.
tenor.gif

I feel your pain. I am moving also and it is the WORST thing ever. Also I have become obsessed with finding boxes and figuring out the best type of box.
I had really good luck with the Home Depot boxes. You could scrounge boxes from wherever, but for me it was helpful to have boxes that had the same uniform footprint. Also, the way they did the top flaps was pretty convenient. Read the instructions on the side of the box, you'll see.

I moved around 4 years ago. I refuse to move again until either my landlords sell the house or I’m moving into the house where I’ll live the rest of my days. You never think you have that much stuff until you have to move and everything seems to multiply. 

We moved a family of 5 from Atlanta to Denver with only 2 Pods. True story.. we basically got rid of everything- I fully recommend a major cleanse every 5 years.

But it sucks to move- I hope to never do it again without having a job that pays someone to do it for me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back