Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was pretty tope when that awks wanksta was trying to get some cheddar for what they thought were some straight fire gucci rides. 

From a quick google search. Some of these are funny & worrying. List is from Oct 2019, but I feel like some of these are very old.

Awks - Awkward
Cancel - A rejection of a person, place or thing
Cheddar - Money
Dope - Cool or awesome
GOAT - Greatest of all time
Gucci - Good or cool
Hundo P - 100 percent certain
Lit - Amazing
OMG - An abbreviation for "oh my gosh" or "oh my God!"
Rides - Sneakers or shoes
Salty - Bitter
Sic - Something that is cool
Skurt - Go away
Snatched - Looks good
Straight Fire - Hot or trendy
TBH - To be honest
Thirsty - Trying to get attention
V - very
YOLO - You only live once
Bae - "Before anyone else" and is often used to describe a boyfriend or girlfriend
BF/GF - Boyfriend or girlfriend
BFF - Best friends forever
Bruh - Same as "bro"
Creeper - Someone who is socially awkward or tends to have stalker tendencies
Curve - Romantic rejection
Emo - Emotional or a drama queen
Fly - Boys tend to refer to girls they think are good looking as "fly"
Hater or h8er - Someone who hates everything, even their friends
n00b - A person who doesn't want to learn
Ship - Short for 'relationship'
Squad - A group of girls that hang out together regularly
Sus - Suspect, not to be trusted
Tight - In a close relationship
Wanksta - A person trying to act tough, but who isn't really pulling it off
Chillaxin - Chillin' and relaxing.
Crashy - Crazy and trashy 
Hangry - Hungry and angry
Requestion - Request and a question
Tope - Tight and dope
Bye Felicia - A disrespectful way to dismiss someone who is unimportant
CD9 - Code 9, parents are here
POS - Parents over shoulder (often used when texting to warn friends that mom or dad is reading)
Throw Shade - Give someone a dirty look
Tool - Refers to someone who is stupid or a geek
CU46 - See you for sex
GNOC - Get naked on camera
Molly - MDMA, a dangerous party drug
NIFOC - Naked in front of the computer
Netflix and Chill - Used as a front for inviting someone over to make out (or maybe more)
Smash - Casual sex
Turnt Up - To be high or drunk
Zip Ghost - Someone who is high on marijuana and having a hard time functioning
Dexing - Abusing cough syrup
Crunk - Getting high and drunk at the same time
X - Ecstasy
53X - Sex
WTTP - Want to trade photos?
LMIRL - Let's meet in real life
I still say YOLO, but only ironically.  I've adopted hangry and throw shade.  I haven't heard anyone say "crunk" since like '02 or '03.

I also like messy and extra.  As in "my faux fur hat makes me look like I live in the Arctic and is super extra" because it IS.

I am very tired today due to a late flight (getting in at midnight) and then being unable to get to sleep until like 3am.  Was hoping to go to bed early tonight, but I forgot I have a hair appointment...So I'll be out until maybe 8pm?  Prob later.  And I just want to go to sleeeeeeep.

*edit* Also, my mom and I ate opossum pineapple and we're both dying from some type of stomach issue
What is opossum pineapple? I tried googling but google gave me this.

y3s27Zuzf_RGFg4_akAtaEajwCfPi_-Coqnm2olSRlQ.jpg

NIFOC makes me laugh every time I read it. Idk why. I need to figure out how to casually work that into a text message conversation with the wife.

*Me at home alone*

Wife: "Just checking in on you. What are you up to?"

Me: "NIFOC, playing minecraft."

Wife: *googles NIFOC*

Wife: "Why am I not surprised."

What is opossum pineapple? I tried googling but google gave me this.

*adorable pic snip*
Opossum pineapple = Pineapple that should not have been consumed by humans because it was going bad, and should have instead been thrown to the opossum in the backyard (or to the raccoon garbage party, but we don't like to enable them).

Raccoon garbage party = new band name
Dangit, beat me to it!
I feel like you guys have said this multiple times when it comes to the random sayings we have in our family. I am worried about the number of bands you are in. 

Also, it seems like every thread I post in slowly turns into a spam thread...the nature of the JK

everything was going great on my first day back until someone ran up on me asking me a bunch of heavy work questions. dude, I need time to get my bearings. it's only 3:47 PM. 

Is it a real Snuggie? Or a generic "slanket"? Either way, I want one.
Comfy4lyf!!! My mom got one and I am insanely jealous of her. Like, she’s my mom, she should have bought it for me, right? Instead she flaunts it in the family chat and even let the cat wear it out of spite! Ugggghhhhh!!!

Opossum pineapple = Pineapple that should not have been consumed by humans because it was going bad, and should have instead been thrown to the opossum in the backyard (or to the raccoon garbage party, but we don't like to enable them).
Do possums and pineapples even exist in the same material plane? 
Luckily we do not have possums in HI (I hear they're mean). Only long ratty weasel shaped creatures called mongoose. 

Back