Problems/Solutions manual at Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djshortsleeve

I'm a PE!!!
Reaction score
Someone informed me I may not be able to bring the Problems and solutions manual to the exam, but it sounds as if many here did and I see no rule on NCEES or my state board that says I can't. Did you bring your worked out problems?

I brought mine as well but I do recall one or two test takers saying that they were EXPRESSLY told that those materials could not be brought into the exam.

I don't recall where I read it ...

JR

I brought in all of my problems and solutions manuals. That included the ChERM problems, ChERM solutions manual, ChERM two PE practice tests, Prubehasi (spelling?) problems and solutions, NCEES practice exam and solutions. I asked the proctors before the test, and they said it was no problem as long as they were bounded.

I brought in all of my problems and solutions manuals. That included the ChERM problems, ChERM solutions manual, ChERM two PE practice tests, Prubehasi (spelling?) problems and solutions, NCEES practice exam and solutions. I asked the proctors before the test, and they said it was no problem as long as they were bounded.
This brings up a good point. I guess the thing to do is just bring it all in and ask.

Thanks for all the input!

I brought both the MERM problems and solutions and the NCEES problems and solutions.

I brought my 6 minute solutions manual and I even had them tabbed out for certain types of problems.

Back