Presidential Candidate - Who's yours?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Paul

2. Gigrich

3. Perry

This was very iInteresting because while I feel that that some of the questions were worded badly so that choices common to many people I know were not available, the results matched up with me pretty well except for Gingrich, who would be my 2nd to last choice before Romney.

Last edited by a moderator:
Judging by several of the results, I would venture a guess that most of us are fairly socially liberal and financially conservative. We let people be who they want to be as long as it isn't funded by OUR paychecks...

Paul

Romney

Obama

I'm not sure who Obama is, but I certainly won't be voting for him if he makes it through the primaries.

Judging by several of the results, I would venture a guess that most of us are fairly socially liberal and financially conservative. We let people be who they want to be as long as it isn't funded by OUR paychecks...
I'm not sure which social bucket describes me. In my own life, I'm very conservative. However, I have no wish to impose my views on others or restrict their actions based on my personal philosophy. I don't view refusing to subsidize something as restricting that behavior. I pretty much comes down to do whatever you want so long as it doesn't cause me injury and I don't have to finance it for you.

^I'd vote for Vicks Nyquil Liquicaps. At least they'll knock you out, so you don't have to pay attention to the goings-on.

Santorum

Romney

Bachman
Two of mine are still in the running and I would not be surprised that if Santorum took the GOP nomination, that he would take one of the other two as his running mate.

tumblr_lxawul4sVQ1r9bstao1_500.jpg

Back