Power Electronics Material for the Power Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aerofrank

AeroFrank
Reaction score
Trying to find Power Electronics study material for the Electrical Power PE exam. Can anyone recommend good study material (Notes, websites, some text etc), that would be helpful for the exam? The only material I have available at this time is Wildi's Machine and drives, which covers Power Electronics (Chapters 21 thru 23). Any suggestions would be helpful. Much appreciated.

Aerofrank

Trying to find Power Electronics study material for the Electrical Power PE exam. Can anyone recommend good study material (Notes, websites, some text etc), that would be helpful for the exam? The only material I have available at this time is Wildi's Machine and drives, which covers Power Electronics (Chapters 21 thru 23). Any suggestions would be helpful. Much appreciated.

Aerofrank
Hi Aero,

For the Wildi book,which edition do you have? The US edition or the international edition? Is it really good?

Thanks,

Mo

I have heard good things about Ned Mohan "Power Electronics: Converters, Applications, and Design" but do not have a copy. It may be worth checking out for a dedicated text on power electronics.

Back